To confirm your reservation, please register online on Eventbrite by clicking here.
We will send you an invoice per email. When we have RECEIVED the pre-payment of 30% of the
total amount of the trip, you will receive a confirmation email.
The payment needs to be done by bank transfer to the organizer of the logistics, the
European Landowner’ Organization.
• Registration will be confirmed AFTER the payment is received. We will keep you
• At payment please indicate clearly the name of the participant(s).
• Payments have to be done in EUROS. Cheques and other currencies will not be accepted
• There is no reimbursement policy.
• The full payment has to be done before June, 30th, 2020.
Bank transfer information
Stad 32, 3930 Hamont, Belgium
Bank Name: BNP Paribas Fortis
IBAN: BE59 2350 4026 6126
Communication: Name , Last Name, Number of persons, "Life 7 days US Study Tour".
This Study Tour is organized within the Life+ Project Land Is For Ever. The European Landowners’ Organization has the lead on logistics and coordination during the registrations phase. The Nature Conservancy is experienced in the organization on the field and will guide the participants from their arrival in DC until the last day of the program.
This page will be further completed during the coming weeks. Please contact email@example.com for any specific questions or information requests.